KawaiiNekoboy Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 Anyone want to read my Fanfic Neko Love? It has some Yaoi it it. (Yaoi as in Hugging and kissing only) I'm done with Chap3 but if anyone wants to read it I will post it.
duoikari Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 [quote name='KawaiiNekoboy']Anyone want to read my Fanfic Neko Love? It has some Yaoi it it. (Yaoi as in Hugging and kissing only) I'm done with Chap3 but if anyone wants to read it I will post it.[/quote] err hugging and kissing isn't yaoi, that's shouen Ai and no i haven't, i only read yaoi. I am actaully looking for a FMA with ed x envy, ed being the seme
KawaiiNekoboy Posted June 9, 2006 Author Posted June 9, 2006 Ok I'm sorry, but I just want some feedback on my fanfic.
Sara Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 [color=#b0000b][size=1]The best place on the OB to look for feedback on your writing is over in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87]Anthology Forum[/url]. (Make sure you read the rules before posting there, or your thread will be closed and deleted. :) ) [quote name='duoikari]err hugging and kissing isn't yaoi, that's shouen Ai and no i haven't, [b]i only read yaoi.[/b'] I am actaully looking for a FMA with ed x envy, ed being the seme[/quote]That seems like an awfully narrow view of life, don't you think?[/color][/size]
duoikari Posted June 10, 2006 Posted June 10, 2006 that it is but i am a yaoi writter myself and if i read too much i start to develop my own stories in the style of the ones that i have read, so i tend not to read any original.
Kei Posted June 10, 2006 Posted June 10, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]Since Sara was kind enough to guide you in the right direction, there's not really much reason to keep this open, is there? That being said, thread closed[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts