Guest Shift Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I'm outraged that they are cancelling Shenmue 2 on the Dreamcast! Sure it's dying...but now they are putting it on a next-gen system which isn't to bad..but why not the Gamecube or Playstation 2, they might be wasting it on the X-Box. I mean how do we know if it's going down like the Dreamcast. Whats your opinion? [/COLOR]
SSJ3 Trunks Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 I think that sucks. Personally I hate the Gamecube and the X-Box and I will take my PS2 over them anyday. They should put it on the PS2 that way they know they are getting thier game put on a quality game system.
Sephiroth Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 what are you talking about? I'm playing shenmue 2 as we speak, it was released in the UK....
Yoda Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Seph's right, Shenmue 2 is out over here. I got a copy myself.
Sephiroth Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]Is it in english? [/B][/QUOTE] they speak in japanese, but there are english subtitles....
Sailor Meike Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Shenmue is cool, my bro is going to buy Shenmue 2 for his christmas. Can't wait.
Mishi Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Shenmue II was released on DC in UK but it will be released on Xbox for the U.S. in 2002 [month TBA]. It is an awesome game though. I hope there'll be more "action" on the second one.
Outlaw Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Man, now Im never gonna know how Lan De gets the crap beaten out of him by Ryu. O well, looks like I gotta get da X Box
Turkey Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Guess what! Some stores (like EBX) are selling imports at $60.00 and they come with an adapter!
Mishi Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Eh, methinks I'll just wait for it to be released =P Outlaw~ hopefully by then, you can just buy the console and not the expensive bundle pack like I did. But oh well, DoA3 is awesome.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now