Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shenmue


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I'm outraged that they are cancelling Shenmue 2 on the Dreamcast! Sure it's dying...but now they are putting it on a next-gen system which isn't to bad..but why not the Gamecube or Playstation 2, they might be wasting it on the X-Box. I mean how do we know if it's going down like the Dreamcast. Whats your opinion? [/COLOR]
Posted
I think that sucks. Personally I hate the Gamecube and the X-Box and I will take my PS2 over them anyday. They should put it on the PS2 that way they know they are getting thier game put on a quality game system.
Posted
Shenmue II was released on DC in UK but it will be released on Xbox for the U.S. in 2002 [month TBA].

It is an awesome game though. I hope there'll be more "action" on the second one.
Posted
Eh, methinks I'll just wait for it to be released =P

Outlaw~ hopefully by then, you can just buy the console and not the expensive bundle pack like I did. But oh well, DoA3 is awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...