OtakuBoards

Songs That Seem To Tell Your Story

2010DigitalBoy

SyrusMatrix, you can say what you think of me but G-d is actually spelled G-d. Many Jewish people find that they should be humble towards G-d, and respect his name rather than blurting out his name like it were Joe or Mark. As long as you don't disrespect Him by saying that, I am fine with what you say. However, you are stating that disrespect comes in the form of not showing humblness; yes, many people refer Him as God, but in many different religions, they refuse to show that they are on a level of hiearchy and through stating His name as G-d, it shows their own type of respect.

And try to stay on topic. I know I didn't, but yours is just crossing the line.

[QUOTE=HarvardYay]SyrusMatrix, you can say what you think of me but G-d is actually spelled G-d. Many Jewish people find that they should be humble towards G-d, and respect his name rather than blurting out his name like it were Joe or Mark. As long as you don't disrespect Him by saying that, I am fine with what you say. However, you are stating that disrespect comes in the form of not showing humblness; yes, many people refer Him as God, but in many different religions, they refuse to show that they are on a level of hiearchy and through stating His name as G-d, it shows their own type of respect.

And try to stay on topic. I know I didn't, but yours is just crossing the line.[/QUOTE]

You went further than the line. You can't even see the damn line you went so far. Don't try and act like you didn't do anything wrong and you're the perfect one here just becuase you have a belief. Guess what, I believe in Satan, bla bla bla bla bla.

Stay on topic. You never even posted a song. You've done enough damage to this thread, move on.

[font=Verdana][color=blue]This thread has gone too far down hill to save but I think it had potential so Tical, please feel free to recreate.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]HarvardYay, if this is what I can expect from you in the re-created thread, you'd be better off not posting it at all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions so trying to force yours on someone else just isn't right.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]And to both HarvardYay and Charon: Your argument in this thread went completely off topic. If you're going to debate in a thread, make sure it is civil and relevant to the topic at hand. In the future, please keep what you did here to PMs or AIM.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member.[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Thread closed.[/color][/font]