Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]So here's the rules. I post a picture, and you try to guess what anime it's from. If you get it right, then you get to post a new picture.

So, here's the pic.

[url]http://www.nautiljon.com/images/anime/fullmetal_alchemist/fullmetal_alchemist_02.jpg[/url]


Good luck! :animesmil [/B]
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Woooow, Was that one suppose to give a challenge or something like that? It seemed rather easy. Its [strike]Full Metal Panic! ^_^[/strike] er, what I ment to say was that it was Full Metal Alchemist.

Just as a note though if this thread is still going to go on. Maybe you shouldn't give out hints in the URL link?

Now it is my turn.. {insert evil laughter}

[IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6950/omgomgomgph34rthemystery4md.jpg[/IMG]

It shouldn't be to hard, its just the anime that I seem to be obsessed with as of late ¬ ¬ [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#656446][QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6950/omgomgomgph34rthemystery4md.jpg

It shouldn't be to hard, its just the anime that I seem to be obsessed with as of late ¬ ¬ [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]I thought it was an anime from Production I.G. but after a bit more sleuthing, I found out that it's from [b]Ergo Proxy.[/b]


[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/20.jpg[/IMG]
Easy as pie (sort of).[/COLOR]
Posted
[B]Hmmm...I think it wiser to wait for the person giving the pic, to give out the answer to if the answer is right or not...No troubles so, far, though...Please, guys, let's not ruin this game like other games in the past, LOL. :animesmil ...umm...I'm clueless, I'll take a wild guess. Tenchi Muyo? :animeswea [/B]
Posted
This game seems like fun, gives me ideas on animes to watch too heh...

This picture comes from a anime movie...


[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6498/spriggan54rg.jpg[/IMG][/URL] ..... :rolleyes:
Posted
Crap, Delta..Can't think of what else it would be... Oh, welcome to the OB, Ilyayef and SyrusMatrix....Not trying to seem like a Jackass, but...You're not playing the game right...Whoever guesses correctly what anime the pic Delta posted is the one that gets to post the next pic. :animesmil
Posted
[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]Oh! So sorry!

Ah, [b]SyrusMatrix[/b] got it right. It's from the opening sequence of BLEACH. Good job![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Kazuwa Nomura I posted one because SyrusMatrix didn't so my bad didn't know it worked that way... So can someone post anothwer picture lol... [and yes its spriggan][I though that fact that its from a bleach opening was obviouse so when he didn't post a pic i did lol]
Posted
[quote name='BKstyles']Looks like Rurouni Kenshin to me.[/quote]

Close but i dont know if you I can give you credit because its from an OVA. If you can name the OVA/Movie its from then it would be correct but Ill leave it up to Nomura to decide.
Posted
[quote name='Hunter DX']Close but i dont know if you I can give you credit because its from an OVA. If you can name the OVA/Movie its from then it would be correct but Ill leave it up to Nomura to decide.[/quote]

In that case, Samurai X.
Posted
[B][B]Funny...I made the game, but quite frankly I suck at it. :animesmil [/B] *Thinks about all the blue-haired girls he's seen* I've seen her before...Wait...Is it Fullmetal Panic?[/B]
Posted
[quote name='Kazuwa Nomura][B][B]Funny...I made the game, but quite frankly I suck at it. :animesmil [/B'] *Thinks about all the blue-haired girls he's seen* I've seen her before...Wait...Is it Fullmetal Panic?[/B][/quote]

You may have seen a lot of blue haired girls, but kaname's the hottest, hehe. Yessir Mr. creator. Your ups.
Posted
This next anime is one I've seen not too long ago. It was the wackiest thing I've ever seen...

[IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/1494mpx.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...