Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen]Well now that it?s my turn, I finally found a good picture. ^_^ Though I?m sure all of you will guess it in no time. It just seemed appropriate since I just saw it for the first time over the weekend. Pity the Manga was a hundred times better. Anyway? ta da!

[IMG]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3679/picture4ns.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT: Chihaya from Earthian is correct. ^_^ It's your turn Dream. [/COLOR]
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]Wait, wait I know this one! It is [B]Chihaya[/B] from Earthian and yes it is sad that the manga was way better. I can't believe I figured it out that quickly...at first glance I was like, 'Crap...where is this from?'. I wanted to post quickly before anyone else guessed it, that's how happy I was. Guess I'm a bit hyper, anyways did I even guess right? I haven't seen this show or read the manga in a long time now.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Yes, I was correct. Now here's another old anime, it should be a little easy since its a character:

[B]EDIT:[/B] KW, you are indeed correct (I also forgot to spell her name too.) Any it's now your turn. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='AnimeHeroX']I was think of posting a pic here but do i have to figure out who's in the previous post to take a turn. or what?[/quote]

You have to answer the previous post correctly in order to post a pic of your own. So whoever guesses Aaryanna's picture is the next to go.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][INDENT]Edit: To avoid any misunderstanding, Dream correctly guessed the anime that Aaryanna's picture came from, so it's Dream's turn. Anyone who correctly guesses the anime that picture came from will get to post the next picture. -r2[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I know I've seen that picture from an anime somewhere... but it's been so long... ;-;

I'm just guessing.... but is it [B]Devil Hunter Yoko?[/B]

I don't know how to spell her name... I hope it counts!! >.<;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I know I've seen that picture from an anime somewhere... but it's been so long... ;-;

I'm just guessing.... but is it [B]Devil Hunter Yoko?[/B]

I don't know how to spell her name... I hope it counts!! >.<;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Since Dream never did reply, I looked into it and you are correct, now it's your turn to give it a try^^

P.S. I just dug this up out of the Anime Lounge graveyard because I didn't want a fun game to go to rest^^[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Gah! So sorry that I didn't see this until now! I thought I would never be abble to post a picture.

Anyways... the picture.

[CENTER][IMG]http://digilander.libero.it/SpazioAnimeManga/mi-image/kyoko.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

It's a really old anime... but it had it's wonderful romantic charms... and pervs.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
That's Cara dolce Kyoko From Maison Ikkoku. :cool:

OK so i guess it's my turn can anyone guess who this is? :D

[IMG]http://www.world-art.ru/animation/img/3000/2162/mini.jpg[/IMG]
Guest gaaraluver
Posted
For the first one: Ok. This is too easy.
It says it in the url.

http: //www.nautiljon.com/images/anime/ [COLOR=Blue]fullmetal_alchemist[/COLOR]/fullmetal_alchemist_02.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...