Jump to content
OtakuBoards

All hail the new guy.


Recommended Posts

Guest Unregestered
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=1]

Seasons Greetings all.
Its been a while since I've joined any message boards, so forgive me if I seem a little rusty. I'm a fan of 70's and 80's rock, and I can't stand any of the new genres that's hit our waves. My current favorite song is Free Bird, by Lynard Skynard, although Queen is, in my opinion, the greatest rock band ever (although I used to spell Freddie " Freddy". Silly me). I don't like Harry Potter, even though I haven't seen the movie or read the books. And I might be going to see The Lord of the Rings on Friday, against my will, I haven't read that either. I don't particularly like anime, but I watch the entire Cartoon Network. I think the recent "smoking gun" Osama bin Laden video is a hoax, and would find it hilarious if he had nothing to do with September 11th.
I have big hair, I'm tall, semi-deaf, and as you've probably seen, I can go a little crazy and freak out at times.

I think that?s it. PM me for any reasons, whatsoever, as I'd like to make some friends.

And if I don't see you . . . good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]You spelled "Registered" wrong... LOL

Welcome to the boards, have fun!

And this should be in Introductions as well...[/SIZE]
Guest Unregestered
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=deeppink]Appologies, for the wrong forum, hope it hasen't caused any inconvience. I failed to notice the other one. As for the name, yes I did spell that wrong, unintentionally. I only noticed that myself when I visited today, hope that doesn't offend anyone. And thank you all for the friendlyness of your welcome, it is much appreciated.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Hey! Welcome to the The Realm of the Otaku!! ...and you're quite right, Queen is awesome!! ...what's your favorite song(s)?

-MoB:wave:
Guest Unregestered
Posted
[SIZE=1] [COLOR=deeppink]I'm going to be different, and not say Bohemian Rhapsody (even though it was fabulous). I thought The days of our lives was brilliant, as was Who wants to live forever, and Under Preassure. But, I don't have a favorite song, it's all good. But, I'll say Bohemian Rhapsody, just to "fit in".[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Hey! He posted in the wrong forum and misspelled his name! Let's all flame him!


*everyone looks at Nerdsy*

Ummm... Or not?

Heh... That was kinda cheesy... Blame the bottle...:alcohol:


Well, anyway, welcome to the boards... I hope you enjoy it here.[/COLOR]
Posted
Hey dude, welcome to Otaku. Enjoy the boards, dont spam. Its okay about the mishap on the wrong forum, im sure a mod will move it. :wave:
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]Heh...Nerdsy, ya still make me laugh.

Welcome to the boards.

Enjoy your stay here, however long it may last.[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...