OtakuBoards

Jenova

Lord Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Centra diddn't create Jenova, jenova was the 'Calimity from the skys' that destroyed all the Centra, exept for Aeris' mum. [/B][/QUOTE]
That's not entirely true either. She descised herself as a friend and then attacked the Cetra, while the planet was creating WEAPON, the cetra pulled together to help heal the planet and stop Jenova...but at their own expense. But Jenova was only contained in the planet that is why WEAPON was not put to rest

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]Jenova freaks me out. But I was just wondering, and this is totally off subject, but who is the chic in the cave that Vincent talks to? Her name is Lucretia I think. Is she like Sephiroth's mom or something? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, hojo impregnated her with the cells of jenova, so seph kinda has two mums jenova and Lecretia.

Sephiroth

Father - Hojo
Mother - Lecretia

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

actually, there has been some debate about this, that vincent is sephiroth's actual father, I myself believe this theory.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what happened!

Vincent Impregnated Lucretia, then hojo got rid of vincent & took the cells of jenova and put them into Lecretia & Voncent's child. So hojo isn't the Biological father, but he did have some assistance in the DNA/Gene pool side of it.

Lucretia - Mother
Vincent - Father
Hojo - Put jenova cells into V & L's Baby

Now, i think that's right.

[B]

I know what happened!

Vincent Impregnated Lucretia, then hojo got rid of vincent & took the cells of jenova and put them into Lecretia & Voncent's child. So hojo isn't the Biological father, but he did have some assistance in the DNA/Gene pool side of it.

Lucretia - Mother
Vincent - Father
Hojo - Put jenova cells into V & L's Baby

Now, i think that's right. [/B][/QUOTE]

yup, thats about right, thats what I think happened also....

I mean, just think about it, look at sephiroth and vincent, striking resemblance, is'nt it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]They both think about the same and why does Vincent have a metal claw arm did Sephiroth tear it off or Hojo or someone else does anyone know. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm... what do you mean, could you re-phrase that. 'cause i relly don't understand it.

[B]I thought Vincent was Sephiroth's father, too. But oh well. You really CAN never know for sure unless you go straight to the people who actually made the game. [/B][/QUOTE]

...Who may not even know themselves, it might just be a confusing thing they diddn't Tie up in the end.

[B]

...Who may not even know themselves, it might just be a confusing thing they diddn't Tie up in the end. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]And they probably find it hilarious that they confused the heck out of everyone. Or maybe they left it like that on purpose that the player could have their own thought on what really happened. Just like the conflicting argument about what happens at the end of the game...which sucked by the way....[/color]

[B]

[color=crimson]And they probably find it hilarious that they confused the heck out of everyone. Or maybe they left it like that on purpose that the player could have their own thought on what really happened. Just like the conflicting argument about what happens at the end of the game...which sucked by the way....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that ending kida sucked, eh? I though there should have been more to it than, they get in the highwind... Then it's 500 years later. Should have been a longer FMV, but thats just my opinion.:whoops:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]They both think about the same and why does Vincent have a metal claw arm did Sephiroth tear it off or Hojo or someone else does anyone know. [/B][/QUOTE]

hojo experimented on vincent, so that metal arm was probably placed because his arm was so mishapen....

[B]

Yeah, that ending kida sucked, eh? I though there should have been more to it than, they get in the highwind... Then it's 500 years later. Should have been a longer FMV, but thats just my opinion.:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]See, now, I thought they should have showed Aeris again, instead of what I FIGURE was her arm...and I wish they had expanded on what happened to everyone after the end. Besides just Red XIII that is...[/color]