OtakuBoards

Did you know...

Pastbyer

[color=blue]Did you know that in Gold & Silver (and probably Crystal too) there's a place called Ruins of Alph? And wait, don't leave yet! The "Alph" part comes from the word "Alphabet". As in Unown, the Pokemon that resembles the 26 letters of the alphabet.

Now here's a bit of meaningless info for ya...[/color]

Seriously thank you for that worthless pointless annoying piece of information I have known for the past two bloody years! Sorry I went overboard. This is just sorta spam. Please Altron close it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Seriously thank you for that worthless pointless annoying piece of information I have known for the past two bloody years! Sorry I went overboard. This is just sorta spam. Please Altron close it.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh well who cares if it's spam. It's the first day of the holidays anyway...

Well alot of people do. It might be the holidays but it just makes the moderators so upset at spam they just want to kill someone because through the whole freaking year they have to view EVERY singal topic and making sure everything is perfect (relizes he is going overboard again) Sorry. Just don't post spam again......Have a nice day...