OtakuBoards

RR Enquire [E]

The Enemy

Uhh,Hi I was wondering what my fellow OB member's would think of a zatch bell rp? I was just going threw the things I like(looking for rp ideas) and zatch bell is the only one that I could think to make an rp out of.I think the only real cons. of it would be that you would probobly have to make up your own mamodo ,and make up spells for it.But thats my opinion I'm looking for yours...

[color=teal][size=1]It would help if I actually knew what Zach Bell was ^_~.

Seriously though, it's all well and good making a thread to ask for help from people but it's also helpful to explain the basics of you idea and, for members like me, explain what you're basing it on in case some people don't know what it is.

Some starter points can be: What's the story going to be? Who're the characters? What's the sign-up thread going to be like? And so on.

Hope this gets you started.[/size][/color]

Cool,ok first things first: Zatch bell is an animated tv show,and a manga.

As for the story...There is another world parallel to ours its called the Mamodo world, the things that live there are mamodos. Thay are semi-human like and mainly reseble children.Each of them owns there veary own spell book.But they can't read it themselves.

Every 100 years the Mamodo's come to earth and battle eath other for who gets to be king in the mamodo world.The way they battle is to find and choose a human to read thier spells.So a human would look at the book and see a bunch of jubberish, but he/she would be able to read some of it.That is thier first one or two spellsThe more mamodo's a team beates the more spells he can cast.(these spells are not in english).As the human reads the spell its cast by the mamodo.

For example the human or book-keeper as they're called once a mamodo chooses them could read a thunder spell.That perticular spell causes a small bolt of lightning to shoot from his/her mamodo partner's mouth.Each mamodo has a different sort of genre for thier spells.One mamodo might have thunder spells,another could have stone related spells.But hey are not all elemental.

Sometimes the humans use mamodo powers for thier own benifit and avoid other book keepers.To win the battle and be king you have to be the last mamodo in the human world.To defeat another mamodo you must burn his spell book.Once his spell book is completely burnt to ashes the mamodo is sent back to the mamodo world.

Note: once lit the book can not be put out.I will just keep burning even if under water.

Thats pretty much all I know^_^ the sign up sheet would look something like this..

[U]Book keeper[/U]
Name:
Appearence:

[U]Mamodo[/U]
Name:
Starting spells:
Personality:
Appearence:

OCC: Thanks for the heads up.This will have been my first rp making related post.Tell me if you need any more info.

I would love to join one. I have seen lots and lots of Zatch Bell. I would definitly join.
OH and bodhidharma Don't forget the people who are striving to become king. Like Milordo Z. And the last time there was a momodo fight most of them were turned to stone. SO Milordo Z is an important charecter.