OtakuBoards

HEy..anyone seen Orphen??? :)

~Mystical Pan~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I've seen Sorcerous Stabber Orphen! I don't think there are any movies. The whole series isn't even subbed/dubbed yet. I know in japan, the sequel (Orphen's revenge) is out. But I haven't heard of any movies. [/B][/QUOTE]

The whole series inst subbed/dubbed, yet?! dang..lol

So when will the sequel come to the US? or is it here already?

For all I know, the sequel may never come to America. lol. I think it's still airing in Japan, actually, but I'm not sure. I know they probably won't bring it out until the first Orphen is done. The PS2 game is okay. It's got really bad voices. Orphen's voice is just freaky. The dubbed voice of the Anime is actually pretty good. Lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I saw the PS2 game advertised for that series, and it was only 8 dollars! How come it's so cheap? Does the game stink that bad or something? Because that is insanely cheap.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I saw that, too. I'm not sure, but it's either because it was one of the first games that came out with PS2, therefore it's been around for a while....and/or because I don't think it was a real big hit. I had to look fairly hard for my copy, since no one had it in stock. It really doesn't stink THAT much. lol