~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 My lil sis bought the dvd of the eps. I saw it. It's actually kewl. but I wonder if anyone else here seen it? If you have, can ya tell me if there are any like movies of this anime. :D
amiboshi Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 I've seen Sorcerous Stabber Orphen! I don't think there are any movies. The whole series isn't even subbed/dubbed yet. I know in japan, the sequel (Orphen's revenge) is out. But I haven't heard of any movies.
Time Killer Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 I don't know of the movies where I live
XxmagentaxX Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 htey have released the first 3 tapes and there are no movies or anything like that.. but there is a PS2 game which is pretty cool... i wish i had a Ps2... oh well.. but it is a pretty good series..
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i] [B]I've seen Sorcerous Stabber Orphen! I don't think there are any movies. The whole series isn't even subbed/dubbed yet. I know in japan, the sequel (Orphen's revenge) is out. But I haven't heard of any movies. [/B][/QUOTE] The whole series inst subbed/dubbed, yet?! dang..lol So when will the sequel come to the US? or is it here already?
amiboshi Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 For all I know, the sequel may never come to America. lol. I think it's still airing in Japan, actually, but I'm not sure. I know they probably won't bring it out until the first Orphen is done. The PS2 game is okay. It's got really bad voices. Orphen's voice is just freaky. The dubbed voice of the Anime is actually pretty good. Lol.
Queen Asuka Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [color=crimson]I saw the PS2 game advertised for that series, and it was only 8 dollars! How come it's so cheap? Does the game stink that bad or something? Because that is insanely cheap.[/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 aw man..it may NEVER come? that sux..:( Hey, Queen A.! Maybe it's a fake..lol :D God knows how many bootleg vids/cds I buy and don't even know it..though they're still good as the original...lol :rotflmao:
amiboshi Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]I saw the PS2 game advertised for that series, and it was only 8 dollars! How come it's so cheap? Does the game stink that bad or something? Because that is insanely cheap.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I saw that, too. I'm not sure, but it's either because it was one of the first games that came out with PS2, therefore it's been around for a while....and/or because I don't think it was a real big hit. I had to look fairly hard for my copy, since no one had it in stock. It really doesn't stink THAT much. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now