Boo Posted June 29, 2006 Posted June 29, 2006 [size=1]No, I'm not going to ask for a sprite forum again. That'd be silly. What I meant to ask, was wether there is an archive where I could find all the old posts. For example the spriting tutorials that Alexander made. As the spriting community should be brought back to live and attract more people :< [i]EDIT: Syk3 reffered me to a thread about this made earlier by Dragonballzman, [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=22723]Here[/url].[/i][/size]
DeadSeraphim Posted June 30, 2006 Posted June 30, 2006 [quote name='Zero']What do you mean 'Sprite Community'?[/quote] [color=indigo][size=1][font=arial]Well, obviously he means a community of people who enjoy spriting.[/font][/size][/color]
Retribution Posted July 2, 2006 Posted July 2, 2006 [size=1][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spriting][link][/url] Usually it's in reference to creating a character with approximately 8 to 16 bit resolution (NES, Sega Gensis).[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now