OtakuBoards

things you'll never see on Yugioh

Guest fushigipika

Guest fushigipika
I wanted to post this on the bloopers thread but I guess it was too old.............

Yami: I summon Ash Ketchum in attack mode. His special ability is, whenever he is summoned to the field, all monsters currently on the field become confused and can't aim their attacks.

Yugi: Oh yeah? Then I summon Seto Kaiba in attack mode. His special ability is that all pokemon trainers already on the field become enclosed in pokeballs and are unable to attack or defend. His secondary special ability is that when I summon him I automatically win the duel.

Yami: Rats.....

Yami Yugi: And now it's time to tell you about mean nasty guy! Arch anemy and rival of wonder boy!

Yugi: And what kind of powers do you got?

Yami: How bout the power of flight?! That's levitation holmes!

Yugi: how's that treating you?

Yami: How about the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away... WITH MIND BULLETS! That's telekenisis Yugi! How about the power... to move you?

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I honostly don't see anywhere else this thread can go.

At the most this thread would end up with people doing random, spammy quotes about something that they would never end up seeing in Yugioh, and to me this will end up just like the other "what you will never see on {Insert name of anime title}"

So I am just going to put out the fire before it gets a chance to even burn.

[B]Thread closed[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]