Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
here's the story, Cloud Riders are little dudes who ride living clouds(kind of like Flying Nimbus), and have to kill demons and other nasty crap that comes down to earth. here's what you have to put in your bio:

Name: Psycho
Cloud's name(clouds can't talk,though): Puff
Weapon: Hammer (like in Paper Mario)
Gem color(look at pic):Blue
Personality: Kinda bossy:cussing:
Posted
Sounds kinda cool.

Name: Cid
Cloud's name: Neo
Weapon: Lance
Gem color: Red
Personality: Cid is old, and warm hearted. he is a skilled mechanic and enjoys socialising.

That all i need?
Posted
Sure, that's all. I'll need 2 more participants to start but there's no limit to total characters:).

PS: I'll need to know your gender, too!
Posted
Well, I guess i'll start.

*Psycho rides around on Puff*
Psycho-well, Puff, I think I'll go see what Cid's up to.
*rides up to Cid's place*
Psycho-Hey, Cid. Whatcha doin'?
Cid-Hi, Psycho. I'm fixing up my lance.
Psycho-cool...*walks up to a big gizmo*Hey, what's this?
Cid-NOooOOooo!!!:eek:
*boom*
Psycho(ash-covered)-I wasn't supposed to touch that was I?
Cid-No...Youngsters.*grumble-grumble*

Suddenly a huge Demon Dragon comes flying past.

Psycho-*jumps on Puff*It's Butt-kickin' time
Cid-Heck, why not? *flies off on Neo*


So,anyone want to join?:haha:
PS: you do understand that your character should resemble the attachment?
Posted
Thanks for Joining, Buu!

Psycho flies of on Puff to kill the Demon Dragon, with Cid close behind.

Psycho-Die, you unspeakable horror, DIE!!!:angry2:
Cid-You're overreacting, kid!
Psycho-I AM NOT!!!*Smacks DD on the head with his hammer*
DD-ROOOAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!:flaming:*starts chasing Psycho*
Psycho-This won't end well.*starts flying around with DD right behind him*:help:
Cid-:nope::rolleyes:Oh, well. *charges at DD with his lance*

And so, while the battle rages on, let's see what Oroko's up to...

Your cue, Darkness Buu.(is it ok to call u buu?)
Posted
OOC:yeah Buu is actually what I wanted my name to be

Oroko:*in a forest* whistle...whistle

DD:RRROOOAAARRR!!!!!!

Oroko:jeez that sounds like a mad fish!!!(Oroko is like goku)go Timbul fly!!!

*Timbul happily obbeys*

Oroko:*sees DD*AAAAHHHH DEMON FISH!!!!...wait a minute it's Cid and Psycho...there probably trying to catch that fish..maybe I should help

Audience:*laugh
Posted
Psycho-YEEEEHAAA!!!
Cid-Hey, Psycho, you noticed that Oroko's here?
Psycho, while banging DD on the head with a hammer-Hey, Oroko!*bang*What's up?*bang*We could use a little help here!
Oroko-Yeah, I'll help! That's a big fish!!!*Cid falls down Anime-style*

The fight rages on, but the Demon Dragon is almost dead!

PS-Where are you Neo Cactuar?
Posted
Gareddan hears the yelling, and puts down his axe. "Black Storm, let's see what's going on." He grabs his bow, and as he does this, a large black cloud floats towards him. He steps onto it, and flies away.
Posted
Gareddan-You guys need help?
Cid-From my point of view, yes.
Psycho-I don't *bang* need *bang* help!

And so, Gareddan joined the fight anyway,and eventually the Demon Dragon was defeated.

Psycho-Yay!!! Drinks on me!

A few hours later...

Psycho-:drunk:
Oroko-Wow, Psycho, you really let yourself go!

Suddenly, a herd of demons comes running past the bar.
Cid-:wow:
Oroko-Here we go again...
Gareddan-Let's do THIS!!!!*flies off on Dark Storm*
Everybody else-:confused: Oh,well.

Next Episode-The demon fight!!!
Posted
And so, the gang flew off to kill the Demons.

Demons-Hissssssss, Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!:demon::devil:
Cid-What are they so happy about?
Gareddan-Christmas Eve is coming. They sacrifice people to their demon god. This isn't good...
Psycho-So?!? We're Cloud Riders!! We can handle a couple hundred demons!!
Oroko-YEAAHH!!!
Cid-Well...:worried:
Gareddan-Come on, guys. We need to stop them.
Psycho-I'm with you!
Cid-Alright.
Oroko-I'm in!!

Everyone whipped out their weapons and flew off to kick Demon butt!

Psycho-*bang*Hey, I knocked one out! Cool!
Cid-CHARGE!!!!*stabs 5 demons with one blow*
Oroko starts slicing through demons madly.
Oroko-die,die,DIE!!:devil:
Cid-*puts his hand on Oroko's shoulder*That'll do, Oroko, that'll do.
Audience-*laugh*:laugh::laugh:
Gareddan-*twang*<--(bow's string) My aim is accurate, I won't miss a shot.

They fought for a while, but there were still plenty demons to go.

Ok, we are probably going to need more people, and could you guys please put your stats in your signature?
Posted
Cid-Look if we don't stop him, he'll kill us ALL!!
Everyone shuffles their feet.
Gareddan-Screw this, I'm gonna help him!*twang*
Psycho-Oh, well.*flies off to help Gareddan and Oroko*
Cid-Youngsters. grumble-grumble.*flies off to help everyone else*

While the battle raged on, the demon army was decreasing in numbers. Until finally..,
Psycho-*bang*That's the last of them, and I did it all by myself!
Everyone-*fall down anime-style*
Audience-*laugh*:laugh::laugh:
Cid-We all know who to thank.
Psycho, gagged-mmmff mff MMFFF!!!
Gareddan-We all know you're an idiot, Psycho, you don't have to tell us.
Psycho, still gagged-NO! Mmmfff-Mfff-Mfffff!!!!!
Oroko-Let's go fishin'!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i]
[B]OOC:Psycho?can I use the cloud rider dude as an avatar when I get 500 posts? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure, I could draw you a custom cloud rider on my computer! Just tell how it should look like and I'll e-mail it to you after I've drawn it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psycho [/i]
[B]

Sure, I could draw you a custom cloud rider on my computer! Just tell how it should look like and I'll e-mail it to you after I've drawn it! [/B][/QUOTE]ok..the same as that other dude...but with a green gem

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...