OtakuBoards

damn preps

Guest ~*fire maiden*~

Guest ~*fire maiden*~
:flaming: ok this is kinda weird...as you know I am totally goth..well kinda. :rolleyes: I would definitally consider myself goth but not very "HARDCORE":naughty: Well while on the phone with my friend she told me about her brother. Brian (her brother) is VERY gothic. But he is ****ing a prep! His g/f is a prep, and prep a at my schools sister! McCarney - for you football fans the Iowa State coaches daughters. Well besides the fact that he taught me how to get high off White Out...lol j/k :whoops: i would never do that:angel: ..... again. :freak: Is it just me or is there something wrong with a goth ****ing a prep? :cussing: Damn Preps! Gothics arn't for you! It just makes me wanna :flasher2: him :all:
Well what is your opinion on this age old fight between preps and gothics? U know where I stand! :bellylol:

um....sry ta burst yer bubble but there isn't such thing as "goth" people THINK they are goths when all they do is dress up as "wannabe punks" or just a bunch of people in black with spikes and chains but go look up the origin of goths and where it originated cause it definately isn't a style:p its was a sort of religion and belief in "goth" a satanic figure...

sry i just absolutely hate it when people call themselves goths.....no offence to u....:blah:

PS: i would call the battle PUNKS vrs. Preps (not goths vrs. preps):rolleyes:

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]um....sry ta burst yer bubble but there isn't such thing as "goth" people THINK they are goths when all they do is dress up as "wannabe punks" or just a bunch of people in black with spikes and chains but go look up the origin of goths and where it originated cause it definately isn't a style:p its was a sort of religion and belief in "goth" a satanic figure...

sry i just absolutely hate it when people call themselves goths.....no offence to u....:blah:

PS: i would call the battle PUNKS vrs. Preps (not goths vrs. preps):rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

i agree, but i do perfer Preps vs everyone....prep, eww:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]um....sry ta burst yer bubble but there isn't such thing as "goth" people THINK they are goths when all they do is dress up as "wannabe punks" or just a bunch of people in black with spikes and chains but go look up the origin of goths and where it originated cause it definately isn't a style:p its was a sort of religion and belief in "goth" a satanic figure...

PS: i would call the battle PUNKS vrs. Preps (not goths vrs. preps):rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Um...Amber I disagree...I myself am not either...but a "goth" is no where near a wanna bee....they are the ones with originality...while preps are modeling themselves on what is "IN" at that current second, "Goths" dress how they want too...and what feals comfortable to them...Also I think some people just look better in black, and maybe they know it!

I don't think its wrong for a Goth and Prep to go out...its just kinda odd...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*fire maiden*~ [/i]
[B]:flaming: ok this is kinda weird...as you know I am totally goth..well kinda. :rolleyes: I would definitally consider myself goth but not very "HARDCORE" [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, I guess I am kind of a prep and I never knew any goth people, especially my friends that I guess were pretty goth, could have an underlying hatred to me. It is pretty pathetic that you are judging people by the clothes that they wear. Punk and Goth (which are kinda the same) arose from people that didn't want any type of conformity. Now, however, a person either is conforming to look punk or conforming look prep. Who cares, I just wear clothed that are comfortable, I don't really care too much what they look like....:cussing:

[size=1][color=royalblue]This is hilarious.... well, first off.. I am a [b]PREP[/b] and if I were to date a "goth" gal, I wouldn't think anything different. Hell, I don't know why people call people who dress differently "goth".. It's stupid! Well, I don't know what's so wrong if a "goth" person were to date a "prep"? In the end, we all are [b]HUMAN[/b]. I think I am going to get stupid over reading this damn thread! Please do tell me, what's wrong with prep and goth people going out? Just because they dress differently, it doesn't mean that they are totally different! They may have the same qualities and may have the same hobbies and such forth.

You must not have many friends that are different. Try to get out more and try to be friends with a prep. I am sure you would change completely.. everyone from the outside looks different, but in the inside, you may find out you're the same.

- MG[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*fire maiden*~ [/i]
[B]:flaming: ok this is kinda weird...as you know I am totally goth..well kinda. :rolleyes: I would definitally consider myself goth but not very "HARDCORE":naughty: Well while on the phone with my friend she told me about her brother. Brian (her brother) is VERY gothic. But he is ****ing a prep! His g/f is a prep, and prep a at my schools sister! McCarney - for you football fans the Iowa State coaches daughters. Well besides the fact that he taught me how to get high off White Out...lol j/k :whoops: i would never do that:angel: ..... again. :freak: Is it just me or is there something wrong with a goth ****ing a prep? :cussing: Damn Preps! Gothics arn't for you! It just makes me wanna :flasher2: him :all:
Well what is your opinion on this age old fight between preps and gothics? U know where I stand! :bellylol: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Quite frankly, people with your sort of attitude make me sick. What do you have against the preps? Do they treat you like crap? I bet they do...and I know that isn't right for them to act that way. But you just hate them in return...you're doing exactly to them what they do to you.

In a way, it's somewhat insulting. I'm not what you call a "prep", but I have friends who are. You should get rid of the middle school mentality.[/color]