Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#4B0082]I think having the censor be optional for members, so they can turn it on and off at will, is a great idea. I wouldn't mind looking into installing that hack that DeadSeraphim linked to, though first I'd need to get set up so that I can actually download the hacks and view the code snippets they post for examples.

Until then, however, there's not really anything we can do. With the standard vB software, censorship is pretty much either on or off across the entire site. I'm not even sure how we're able to have it turned off in the Arena forums, since I couldn't find anything for that in the control panel. And, like James, I wouldn't want to just turn the censor off across the entire site. The minimum age for registration is only 13, after all, and I think a lot of parents aren't going to want their young teenagers visiting a site with profanity flying around freely.[/color]
Posted
[font=arial]Justin has informed me that he is looking at the issue and will hopefully have something arranged soon. I will keep you guys updated on that.[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...