Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just watched this film.
If you've never seen it, Basicly, two pandas move in with a little girl who lives on her own.
Poeple try to catch the pandas, the pandas save the little girl and all is ok again.

Pretty much 5 minutes into the film, I started to feel really disturbed, worried and over all depressed. I was wathcing it in chinese (no dubbing) so couldn't here what was being said, but for some odd reason i felt deeply upset and disturbed by this film.

Has anyone else seen this Studio Ghibli Film?
Posted
Yeah I've seen something like that and I was pretty disturbed but I got over it eventually.I told my friends and they said if they had watched it they probably coundn't get to sleep.
Posted
Sound odd to me. Were you high when you were wathing it? I mean most Miyazaki films( this is a miyazaki film right?) are opuses so they are not disturbing they are invigorating. Unless maybe it was so good that it disturbed you.
Posted
No..i wasn't high o.0
But I was hung over if that makes a difference o.0

I suggest everyone watches it and joins me in rocking abck and forth in the feotal position.
Posted
[QUOTE=Cazzilla]No..i wasn't high o.0
But I was hung over if that makes a difference o.0

I suggest everyone watches it and joins me in rocking abck and forth in the feotal position.[/QUOTE]
Hung over? Yea that was the problem. Don't drink go to sleep then watch anime bad otaku bad. :animesigh
Posted
Well I pretty much know I wasn't so no.The film is just kinda stupid to me unless you liked or have you seen it?Man I'm confused :animeangr
Posted
[color=#007520]Please remember that Otakuboards requires both post quality and discussion for a thread to be permitted. This thread holds neither.

Thread Closed.

-r2[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...