Queen Asuka Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] *guves her a high five* YEAH! Same here...lol though my ps1 is broken..:( [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Oh my gosh, I would die if that happened to me...I've been playing Lunar 2 lately, I got all the way to the end before but I got stuck, so I just started over since I have nothing better to do! [/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B] [color=crimson]Oh my gosh, I would die if that happened to me...I've been playing Lunar 2 lately, I got all the way to the end before but I got stuck, so I just started over since I have nothing better to do! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] yeah..good thing I have my comp! lol well back to the topic..I still say my results are weird..lol I mean...i'm most like Kaworu! I don't think i'm anything like him...:(
Queen Asuka Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 [color=crimson]I have this sort of problem where sometimes my phone gets d/c and then I don't have the internet! It's so horrible! But Anywho! Yeah, I didn't like any of my results. Nothing suited me. Especially the Ranma 1/2 ones...most like Kasumi? Heck no, I don't think so...[/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]I have this sort of problem where sometimes my phone gets d/c and then I don't have the internet! It's so horrible! But Anywho! Yeah, I didn't like any of my results. Nothing suited me. Especially the Ranma 1/2 ones...most like Kasumi? Heck no, I don't think so...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] well..the results are based on the the people that make those quizes thingies...so....
Deedlit Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson]I have this sort of problem where sometimes my phone gets d/c and then I don't have the internet! It's so horrible! But Anywho! Yeah, I didn't like any of my results. Nothing suited me. Especially the Ranma 1/2 ones...most like Kasumi? Heck no, I don't think so...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Kasumi?! You're much nicer than her. She seems stuck up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now