OtakuBoards

Your Anime Companion

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

*guves her a high five*

YEAH! Same here...lol though my ps1 is broken..:( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Oh my gosh, I would die if that happened to me...I've been playing Lunar 2 lately, I got all the way to the end before but I got stuck, so I just started over since I have nothing better to do! [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Oh my gosh, I would die if that happened to me...I've been playing Lunar 2 lately, I got all the way to the end before but I got stuck, so I just started over since I have nothing better to do! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah..good thing I have my comp! lol

well back to the topic..I still say my results are weird..lol

I mean...i'm most like Kaworu! I don't think i'm anything like him...:(

[color=crimson]I have this sort of problem where sometimes my phone gets d/c and then I don't have the internet! It's so horrible! But Anywho! Yeah, I didn't like any of my results. Nothing suited me. Especially the Ranma 1/2 ones...most like Kasumi? Heck no, I don't think so...[/color]

[B][color=crimson]I have this sort of problem where sometimes my phone gets d/c and then I don't have the internet! It's so horrible! But Anywho! Yeah, I didn't like any of my results. Nothing suited me. Especially the Ranma 1/2 ones...most like Kasumi? Heck no, I don't think so...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well..the results are based on the the people that make those quizes thingies...so....

[B][color=crimson]I have this sort of problem where sometimes my phone gets d/c and then I don't have the internet! It's so horrible! But Anywho! Yeah, I didn't like any of my results. Nothing suited me. Especially the Ranma 1/2 ones...most like Kasumi? Heck no, I don't think so...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Kasumi?! You're much nicer than her. She seems stuck up.