OtakuBoards

Firece Diety's Mask

9mm Avenger

Is the Mask worth it?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Mask worth it?

• Yes
    • no

Yeah, it is worth it. What I did after I got the Mask is I used my GameShark to let me keep it. And I played the boss in WoodFall Temple and I kicked his ARSE with the Fiercy Deity's Mask, like in 15 seconds he was down, for real.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes k9 that is true... but you have to realize kizu stands for... making posts that makes less sense than kuja's and wrong a lot to ;)... now do u see what his post means ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]To wear the Fierce Deity's Mask outside of boss battles, put on the Bunny Hood and warp to the third day. Go to the entrance to Sakon's hideout in Ikana Canyon. You'll see a crack on the right side of the door. Run and roll at the crack until you get in. (If you get in but fall in the water, climb back up and try again.) Once you're inside, talk to Kafei. You'll start going through the maze, trying to get the Sun's Mask back. When you get control of Kafei, pause the game and switch the Bunny Hood with the Fierce Deity's Mask. When you get control of Link again, he'll be wearing the Fierce Deity's Mask. If you complete the maze, you'll appear outside Sakon's hideout as the Fierce Deity. Jump into the water and take the right-hand tunnel. You'll appear in the Southern Swamp and from there, you can explore Termina as the Fierce Deity.
Be warned, though. If you enter Clock Town, you won't be able to leave and you'll have to duck to enter buildings.[/color]