OtakuBoards

Shinzo

Dragonballzman

• 2 weeks later...
I was just gonna post up a thread bout Shinzo DAMN:mad: :angry2:

Ok I'm Ok now.

NEway SHINZO IS AMAZING!! The guy with the purple hair and ponytail is Mushrombo. He's when Sago and Qatal return to their interrent card form and Mushra (their friend) absorbs them and they become Mushrombo - the legendary Samurai! If u ppl dont have a clue wot I'm going on about dont worry. It seems like a new cartoon but I swear I've seen it b4. U ppl dont seem 2 know much about it! SHINZO IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]I was just gonna post up a thread bout Shinzo DAMN:mad: :angry2:

Ok I'm Ok now.

NEway SHINZO IS AMAZING!! The guy with the purple hair and ponytail is Mushrombo. He's when Sago and Qatal return to their interrent card form and Mushra (their friend) absorbs them and they become Mushrombo - the legendary Samurai! If u ppl dont have a clue wot I'm going on about dont worry. It seems like a new cartoon but I swear I've seen it b4. U ppl dont seem 2 know much about it! SHINZO IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, I've got it now where Mushrambo came from. I will still pondering how he get there and dissapeared in the middle of now whee. ^-^
Thanks Kaioshin, now I know it. HURRAYY. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I've seen it, but it isn't very good in my opinion. If I had a choice of withing that, or The Flinstones, I'd choose The Flinstones. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *faints in disbelief*

anyway Mushrombo is sooooooooo fit heehee :D wish I was an anime character soooo badly :rolleyes:

The 'cartoon' itself isn't all that good, but it's better than the bloody flintstones!!!! :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sailor Meike [/i]
[B]

I will still pondering how he get there and dissapeared in the middle of now whee. ^-^
Thanks Kaioshin, now I know it. HURRAYY. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

What do you mean? NEway NEthing u need 2 kno bout Shinzo, I can tell ya (I think:laugh: )

FINALLY SOME PEOPLE RESPONDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!