Dragonballzman Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Has anyone seen it??? :huh: :huh: :huh:
Queen Asuka Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [color=crimson]Never even heard of it, so what's it about? That might help someone out a little.[/color]
Pastbyer Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Has anyone seen it??? :huh: :huh: :huh: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Yeah... It's... kinda strange...[/color]
Sailor Meike Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I've seen it, it's kinda cool. But that guy with the ponytail and purple hair is HANDSOME, and when he get that kinda cards stuff, he turned into a guy with blond hair. HANDSOME, HANDSOME!!!!! :)
Kaioshin Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 I was just gonna post up a thread bout Shinzo DAMN:mad: :angry2: Ok I'm Ok now. NEway SHINZO IS AMAZING!! The guy with the purple hair and ponytail is Mushrombo. He's when Sago and Qatal return to their interrent card form and Mushra (their friend) absorbs them and they become Mushrombo - the legendary Samurai! If u ppl dont have a clue wot I'm going on about dont worry. It seems like a new cartoon but I swear I've seen it b4. U ppl dont seem 2 know much about it! SHINZO IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 Never heard of it. Whats it's storyline?
Fall Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 I've seen it, but it isn't very good in my opinion. If I had a choice of withing that, or The Flinstones, I'd choose The Flinstones. :D
conpiracymonki Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 [b]I've seen it plenty of times....I actually like it...but I have no idea what's going on...:D[/b]
Kaioshin Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 If u wanna know wot its about pm me and I'l tell u
Kaioshin Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Yeah, so I've TRIPLE posted on this thread in the space of about three months. I think one of the moderators should close this topic.
Elfin_Girl Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 I agree that Shinzo is cool. The only thing that I don't like about it is the fac6t that the Enterrans(spellcheck) don't look anime style. lol I'm picky.
Sailor Meike Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i] [B]I was just gonna post up a thread bout Shinzo DAMN:mad: :angry2: Ok I'm Ok now. NEway SHINZO IS AMAZING!! The guy with the purple hair and ponytail is Mushrombo. He's when Sago and Qatal return to their interrent card form and Mushra (their friend) absorbs them and they become Mushrombo - the legendary Samurai! If u ppl dont have a clue wot I'm going on about dont worry. It seems like a new cartoon but I swear I've seen it b4. U ppl dont seem 2 know much about it! SHINZO IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] THANK YOU, I've got it now where Mushrambo came from. I will still pondering how he get there and dissapeared in the middle of now whee. ^-^ Thanks Kaioshin, now I know it. HURRAYY. :)
velvet paws Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]I've seen it, but it isn't very good in my opinion. If I had a choice of withing that, or The Flinstones, I'd choose The Flinstones. :D [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *faints in disbelief* anyway Mushrombo is sooooooooo fit heehee :D wish I was an anime character soooo badly :rolleyes: The 'cartoon' itself isn't all that good, but it's better than the bloody flintstones!!!! :flaming:
Kaioshin Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sailor Meike [/i] [B] I will still pondering how he get there and dissapeared in the middle of now whee. ^-^ Thanks Kaioshin, now I know it. HURRAYY. :) [/B][/QUOTE] What do you mean? NEway NEthing u need 2 kno bout Shinzo, I can tell ya (I think:laugh: ) FINALLY SOME PEOPLE RESPONDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now