Asim Posted July 18, 2006 Posted July 18, 2006 Can anyone make me a Final fantasy XII Balthier banner and avatar? I just want the following phrase inserted into the banner with a Cursive font: "Last man standing", and I also want my name placed diagonally at one of the corners of both the banner, and avatar. Try to put a Vagrant Story theme, or kind of feel into it. Asim
GTK Posted July 23, 2006 Posted July 23, 2006 The Vagrant Story fangirl in me couldn't pass this up XD;;;;; Banner and version or avi with your name added later ^^;; having trouble with the font I just downloaded *dies* [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravitextv2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravitextv.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravi02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravi02textv2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthierban00.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthierban01.jpg[/IMG] Or something like that ^^;
Asim Posted July 23, 2006 Author Posted July 23, 2006 Hurray :animesmil Another Vagrant Story fan :animesmil "Calms down" :animeswea , I like them all, very nice work :animeswea. Thanks alot :animesmil
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now