Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can anyone make me a Final fantasy XII Balthier banner and avatar? I just want the following phrase inserted into the banner with a Cursive font: "Last man standing", and I also want my name placed diagonally at one of the corners of both the banner, and avatar. Try to put a Vagrant Story theme, or kind of feel into it.

Asim
Posted
The Vagrant Story fangirl in me couldn't pass this up XD;;;;;

Banner and version or avi with your name added later ^^;; having trouble with the font I just downloaded *dies*

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravi.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravitextv2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravitextv.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravi02.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthieravi02textv2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthierban00.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/redvoid/banners/balthierban01.jpg[/IMG]


Or something like that ^^;
Posted
Hurray :animesmil Another Vagrant Story fan :animesmil

"Calms down" :animeswea , I like them all, very nice work :animeswea.

Thanks alot :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...