Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anybody heard of these people? I think that they're pretty cool 'cause they take classic Christmas songs like Carol of the Bells and other things like that and they put in like electric guitar and stuff. So has anyone heard they're music and if so what do you think about it?
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I love TSO. I was lucky enough to go to a concert of there's last November and it blew me away. I'm hoping to get a band together to play "Christmas Ever/Sarejevo 12/24" at my chorus' Christmas concert this year. I'm also planning to go their concert again. I have Christmas Eve and Other Stories, Lost Christmas Eve, and Beethoven's Last Night (though it's not really my favorite). They're extremely talented; if you thought just the studio recording was something, then you should see them live. They have a lot of light works and pyrotechnics, as well as amazing stage presence. [/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...