OtakuBoards

New RPG idea.[E for everyone]

Aberinkula

Okay I have a new idea.

I know that KW has a Kingdom Hearts RPG out already. But What about an RPG about the Keyblade War. Honestly we need one. Who really needs to have a character from the keyblade war when there wasn't one.

If there could be one it should be completely different fro the current story. people have probably asked themselves "What's this keyblade war people are talking about.

Make the story about the people of the past. Who was the master of the keyblade before Sora? Take most of the disney characters out of it. No destiny island, or Twilight town, or even disney castle. Of coarse it would have to be made after the RP Im working on. And KW RPG.

So if you think the idea is good tell me. Or if it's bad tell me.

Also if you think something else would be better tell me too.

[quote name='Doublehex']Hmmm, an interesting concept. I'll sit this one out, though - I'm too busy with two RPs, two summer books to read, and a novel to work on.[/quote]
Okay. I get your point. you do have your hands full. Come back on it.

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]This definitely sounds interesting, that is if you even are still interested in the whole roleplay now. The only objection I have the the whole roleplay is the E rating I doubt a keyblade "war" would be for everyone I would expect blood and some foul language, Other than that I would join.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Obesepanda][SIZE=1']This definitely sounds interesting, that is if you even are still interested in the whole roleplay now. The only objection I have the the whole roleplay is the E rating I doubt a keyblade "war" would be for everyone I would expect blood and some foul language, Other than that I would join.[/SIZE][/quote]

I was just rating this thread. The real RP would be M for mature due to blood and foul language.