Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Singles, of course are the songs that get played on the radio and TV, usually have videos, and get released with a b-side in stores. So, what's your favorite single? I want to hear your favorite one on TV right noww, and your alltime favorite.

Right Now:
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Gnarles Barkley [/COLOR] - [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Crazy[/COLOR] - This song appears to be all the rage now, and I, for once, agree with everyone else that this is an amazing song. It's catchy, sung beautifully, has a great beat, and cool lyrics.

Alltime:

this is a difficult one for me but I think...

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]A Favor House Atlantic [/COLOR] - [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Coheed And Cambria [/COLOR] - Coheed is currently my favorite band, and ths is one of my favorite songs of theirs. It's just plain fun and if I heard it while out, i would immediately dance (i do at home, too, but I mean I would anywhere with this song) it's sung with a super-high pitched voice which sounds just amazing (and, after much training I have mastered :D) and it's all-around great. This is one of the few songs that I praised as a favorite song before I'd heard any other music by the band.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...