musical_kitten Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 I cannot believe that this thread is still living. Maybe its because I died laughing when I read everyone's posts. On topic now: I think cottage cheese is pretty good, actually, and when I eat it I don't usually think about the fact that it is spoiled milk and all that. But I never imagined that people actually eat it with other stuff..... I always ate it plain, and thought it should stay that way. Never add bacon or pickles or sandwiches or whatever it is you guys like it with. I just like it plain. Though if you're putting bacon bits in stuff, its good with eggs and cheese....
Farto the Magic Posted August 2, 2006 Posted August 2, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]I love cottage cheese. If my mom would buy it, I'd eat the h*** out of it. But she doesn't, and for that, I am in mourning. The cottage cheese fairies never grace my plate with their perfect, lumpy cheese. So, needless to say, cottage cheese rocks my world...but not as much as I want it to. Mushrooms rock. Haven't you ever played Mario? They do that in real life. They know where you live.[/COLOR][/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Ok while we're on the subject of nasty food can we talk about brussles sprouts? Ew! Those things are disgusting! They smell and they taste awful. Yet my daughter likes them. I don't know where she gets the whole let's eat something nasty gene from. Another veggie that I don't like is artichokes. I swear someone must have been starving when they decided to eat those.[/color][/font]
Billy Shears Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]I've never tried it... but it doesn't look too appealing. It looks like it would have a rubbery texture, and it doesn't smell good either. I think I'd rather eat cheese on crackers and vegetables with ranch dressing. But if it is celery, then I eat that with peanut butter. But I only eat Ritz brand crackers with peanut butter, but then I can eat peanut butter alone, but I don't like Resee's peanut butter cups, and I'm going to get a cup of milk and a peanut butter and celery cracker sandwich. Anyway, yes, fat girls in bikinis remind me of cottage cheese...*shudders*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Mimmsicle Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma]Cottage Cheese is magnificant. Over here (Sweden) they've got CC Taco, CC Feta and olives, CC Chili, CC Onion, [URL=http://www.arla.se/Images/ProductImages_200/17263.jpg][U]CC Pineapple and Passionfruit[/U][/URL] (well, the juices of the fruit), and CC Grilled peppers. Personally I go for the classic, straight up, Cottage Cheese. The non-fat is evil and should be abolished. It's a great [quick] snack, my family loves it in pie (incidentally called "Cottage Cheese pie") and makes my sandwich taste yummier. Especially with cold chocolate milk :3[/FONT]
Jubei Yagyou Posted August 9, 2006 Posted August 9, 2006 Never tryed it. I don't think I ever will. Why? Because it reminds me of my mom in a bikini. That and white looking clay. Theres just something about it, if it doesn't look like the texture will make my mouth happy then I probably won't like it. It's not like I never try anything either, my dad is a chef so I eat a lot of different stuff. I'm also a wrestler so I eat so much when I'm not cutting weight. Cottage cheese just doesn't look good to me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now