Sloth Girl Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Hello.This is my first time asking so I guess that I'm doing this right. I would like a banner and avi set of Yuffie from FFVII. Preferably, I'd like the picture that I have to be used but if you want, you don't have to use it. If you don't I'd prefer an Advent Children image than any other. I don't want my name on either one. If it's not too much can you think of a quote to put on the banner. Not a serious one, but nothing that's too funny either. :animeswea Thank you. [URL=http://jeniz.je.funpic.org/Anime%20Pictures/FFAC%2026.jpg]Yuffie Pic[/URL]
Riku Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I just love Yuffie... so I couldn't resist making this set. >w< Anyways, here you go. [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/YuffieB-1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/YuffieA.png[/IMG] I tried to make it look like an old photo, so I hope it's okay. Hope you like it! And I would also like to commend White on helping me with the whole GIF thing... sankyuu.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sloth Girl Posted August 1, 2006 Author Posted August 1, 2006 The banner looks like it was ripped from a newspaper. Lol! But I will love you forever for this. They look great! Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now