Ben Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 What did each Johto Gym Leader use against Ash? I need to know for my fan fic.
Matt.D Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [color=teal] I dunno I don't watch the show. Just use the ones they used in the game.[/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I agree. If I were you, then I would just use the ones in the games or watch the show. Sorry, I had to edit this post due to a lame typo. -_-;;;
stratigyless Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 falkner : pidgeyot and ????? bugsy: spinarac,metapod,scyther whitney:nidorina,clefairy,miltank
sia Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stratigyless [/i] [B]falkner : pidgeyot and ????? bugsy: spinarac,metapod,scyther whitney:nidorina,clefairy,miltank [/B][/QUOTE] falkner used dodrio and pidgeot
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now