Obesepanda Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 [SIZE=1]Hello everyone, Once again Im looking for a avatar, The current picture I would like can be found [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/GoldenHamster/bluetwo.jpg]Here[/URL]. Thanks in advance. [/SIZE]
Boo Posted August 4, 2006 Posted August 4, 2006 [size=1]I've made some for you. With hardly to no adjustments to it. [img]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8325/obesepanda001yb2.png[/img] [IMG]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8211/obesepanda002cx5.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8502/obesepanda003bi2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/6858/obesepanda005kn3.png[/IMG] [i]^This one has a tad more blue colours[/i] [IMG]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4006/obesepanda004rz2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7914/obesepanda006ch2.png[/IMG] Enjoy. ;p[/size]
jigglyness Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 heres mine i guess :) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/obesepanda.jpg[/img]
Riku Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Well, I know you have so many great avi's... but... I just had to because that guy is so pretty and jigglyness posted in here. I just luff me some jigglyness.. >;3 Anyways, I only have one, but.... MY VERSION!! *enter insane fangirl laughter* [IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Sexy.png[/IMG] Not really all that great, just a little touches here and there.. and I added something, but you just gotta look for it. C; And mine's *cough*sexier*cough*... lol I kid. Anyways, hope you like all your avis!! XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Delta Posted August 5, 2006 Posted August 5, 2006 [COLOR=#52BFC6][RIGHT][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/oblivion_avi.jpg[/IMG] He's cute.[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
Obesepanda Posted August 5, 2006 Author Posted August 5, 2006 Lord, I love them all! I will save them all to my photobucket and use them all at some point :3 Thank you all for these lovely avatars.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now