OtakuBoards

Quick thinking

Turkey

You are in a war with your best friend. After a battle, you decided to take a break and fall asleep by a tree. When you wake up, you see a man with a knife walking up to your friend (who's sleeping on a rock nearby). On the other side, you see 2 little kids playing and a soldier of the enemy walking towards them with a machine gun ready to shoot them. What do you do?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]You are in a war with your best friend. After a battle, you decided to take a break and fall asleep by a tree. When you wake up, you see a man with a knife walking up to your friend (who's sleeping on a rock nearby). On the other side, you see 2 little kids playing and a soldier of the enemy walking towards them with a machine gun ready to shoot them. What do you do? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well my best mate would want me to save the kids but I would have to save her. We've been through too much together to let her die. Bye bye little kiddies *watches as gunman mows down the little kiddies in a shower of bulletts and blood* Muwhahaha (<=evil laugh) die kiddies die:devil: :mad: Ok, I need to stop drinking now.......puts second bottle of wine to one side. Don't mind me I'm lovely really. :D

IF it was me, in the time of a war, I would be armed at all times.... with an M 16... Blow the hell outta the dude with the knife and the other soldier dude... But ifi didn't.... well.... It's hard to say... It would have to happen...

I would go save my friend by knocking the man down as he faints I rescue my friend,then I fly like the speed of light like Superman and blow away the whole group of soidiers and save the day once again.:bellylol: But seriously I would try to save my friend first because a friend is someone you knew and care about.

Oh, I forgot mine!

First, I'd hit the knife wielder with a flying kick , then taunt the machine gunner. When he fired at me, I would use the knife wielder as a human shield and I'd hit the soldier with the knife. Then we would all live happily ever after...:smoke:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]But Treble,

What if you knew the little klids?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummmm,*Runs out to car,starts the engine and drive aways without answering the question*
Lol j/k If i did knew the kids I would still save my friend instead because a friend is more important to me than just knowing some kids or I could just take out my cape with a letter S on my suit and save the day.:bellylol:

Well, first, I'd wake up my friend. Then, my friend would want to save the kids first, and I probably would too, because they should have a chance of living as well...... So, my friend would run, pick up the kids, and then get me, and we'd probably run as far away from them as we could. :) I'd probably do the same thing.

[SIZE=1]Umm... :bawl: I don't know what I would do!

I care about my best friend, but I couldn't bear to see any innocent children get killed either. Why did you put this topic up? I would feel awful if I did either of those things.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Umm... :bawl: I don't know what I would do!

I care about my best friend, but I couldn't bear to see any innocent children get killed either. Why did you put this topic up? I would feel awful if I did either of those things.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now here's a man with strong morals! Well, I posted this to see how would someone act on a situation where there's little or no time to think...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Actually,...if it was me,...both my friend and the kids'll die...I have slow reaction time when it come to double situations...
if it was only one situation on the other hand..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol yeah if it actually happened to me I'd probably still be asleep under the tree while they all got shot. :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Wha?! Why would you do that for, may I ask??? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's a war, in war, even a lil child can be more dangerous then a armed soldier! Besides, we are at war, so that means that I can kill who ever I want, I'll just blame it on the other side:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

It's a war, in war, even a lil child can be more dangerous then a armed soldier! Besides, we are at war, so that means that I can kill who ever I want, I'll just blame it on the other side:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Now here's someone I don't want to meet in a dark alley...

[B]
Now here's someone I don't want to meet in a dark alley... [/B][/QUOTE]

I dun like Dark Alley's. When I got into a gun fight, I killed 20 ppl, only one of them was a enemy, the other 19 were just loser Nerds who were smoking pot in the back alley, but, I did get rid of a bunch of potheads if u think of it on the positive side!!:D

[B]
Now here's someone I don't want to meet in a dark alley... [/B][/QUOTE]Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Geez, you have a strong heart inside of you, Akito........

And what the hell?! You got into a gun fight???!!

[B]Yes, exactly what I was thinking. Geez, you have a strong heart inside of you, Akito........

And what the hell?! You got into a gun fight???!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Who's got a strong heart? I always get into gun fights! I'm like that blonde chick from Lost Universe, I've got the best aim in the world!! I can shoot a pinhead ten feet away! And I'm also most wanted on the Fed's secret Top Ten list! Why it's secret, very simple, they know I do it, but they dun have any evidence! Thats what u call a hippie loosers!

[B]

Who's got a strong heart? I always get into gun fights! I'm like that blonde chick from Lost Universe, I've got the best aim in the world!! I can shoot a pinhead ten feet away! And I'm also most wanted on the Fed's secret Top Ten list! Why it's secret, very simple, they know I do it, but they dun have any evidence! Thats what u call a hippie loosers! [/B][/QUOTE]You got a strong heart, 'cause you kill people, then you blame it on the other side! hehehehe.............. HAHA! :laugh: You're making me laugh...... :bellylol: :bellylol:

And now you're on the Fedaral's Secret Top Ten List??!! What is this world coming too.........

[B]You got a strong heart, 'cause you kill people, then you blame it on the other side! hehehehe.............. HAHA! :laugh: You're making me laugh...... :bellylol: :bellylol:

And now you're on the Fedaral's Secret Top Ten List??!! What is this world coming too......... [/B][/QUOTE]

Simple, who wants to come with me to jump a drug lord? He's got over $10 million in cash! Who wants to come? Anyways, I advise u guys get a swiss bank account, the fed's can't touch it, neither can NATO, hehe, I'm soooo evil! Anyways, I'm jumpin him in a Dark Alley!

[B]

Simple, who wants to come with me to jump a drug lord? He's got over $10 million in cash! Who wants to come? Anyways, I advise u guys get a swiss bank account, the fed's can't touch it, neither can NATO, hehe, I'm soooo evil! Anyways, I'm jumpin him in a Dark Alley! [/B][/QUOTE]Ok, now you've confuddled me. I have no idea what you're on about, but I can see that you aren't that musch on the good side, are you?!