OtakuBoards

Quick thinking

Turkey

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]You are in a war with your best friend. After a battle, you decided to take a break and fall asleep by a tree. When you wake up, you see a man with a knife walking up to your friend (who's sleeping on a rock nearby). On the other side, you see 2 little kids playing and a soldier of the enemy walking towards them with a machine gun ready to shoot them. What do you do? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]If I was still tired I would probally just go back to sleep...zzz...zzz:sleep:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Ok, now you've confuddled me. I have no idea what you're on about, but I can see that you aren't that musch on the good side, are you?! [/B][/QUOTE]

Snail, come to the DARK SIDE!!! We get free food at Subway on Monday, Wensday, and Friday, and free food from all the other place son certain days of the week! We also have candy!!! And no, being good isn't very profitable!

ooookkkkkk, I s'pose I can try it. :D What else do you get there??!

And I've changed my mind on what I'd do about this war situation: First, I'd wake my friend up. Then I'd tell him to get one kid, and I'd get the other. Then we'd run like there's no tomorrow to get away from them. :D

[B]ooookkkkkk, I s'pose I can try it. :D What else do you get there??!

And I've changed my mind on what I'd do about this war situation: First, I'd wake my friend up. Then I'd tell him to get one kid, and I'd get the other. Then we'd run like there's no tomorrow to get away from them. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats not very evil! Come up with an eviler thing to do!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Thats not very evil! Come up with an eviler thing to do! [/B][/QUOTE]

oookkkk, hows about this: I wouldn't wake up my friend, and I'd run, and leave my friend there asleep, and the kids by themselves?

BTW, what the hell is the picture doing there????!!!!

[B]

oookkkk, hows about this: I wouldn't wake up my friend, and I'd run, and leave my friend there asleep, and the kids by themselves?

BTW, what the hell is the picture doing there????!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Cause it's funny!!!

[url]http://foodcourt.cyril.com/sw/sw1.html[/url]

[B]

Cause it's funny!!!

[url]http://foodcourt.cyril.com/sw/sw1.html[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]okkkkkk, I'm [i]not[/i] going to click that link I don't think.

Anway, this is major spam, so mayber we should get back on topic, eh?

And I don't like beinf evil, so you can be by yourself, I want to be good, and here's my real way of what I'd do!:

I'd wake up my friend, and yell to him to pick up a kid and run. Then I'd pick up the other kid and run. So we'd both run like there's no tomorrow, and we'd atleast [i]try[/i] to save ourselves aswell.

[B]okkkkkk, I'm [i]not[/i] going to click that link I don't think.

Anway, this is major spam, so mayber we should get back on topic, eh?

And I don't like beinf evil, so you can be by yourself, I want to be good, and here's my real way of what I'd do!:

I'd wake up my friend, and yell to him to pick up a kid and run. Then I'd pick up the other kid and run. So we'd both run like there's no tomorrow, and we'd atleast [i]try[/i] to save ourselves aswell. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not spam if u dun say it is! Anyways, I would just kill them all!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and then go on a killing spree! And folks, I'm not raciest, so i'm gonna give everyone i see a chance to run, they have 1 milla of a millasecond!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]First of all I'd be armed with a rocket launcher or somthing big blow up the guy get my friendup both of us get the little kids and get the H*** outta there. And when I see Akito on his killing spree I'm gonna blow him to high heaven with genades [/B][/QUOTE]

Scuse me lil boy, but if the Navy Seals can't kill me, i dun think u can! Besides, thats what they said(the Navy Seals), well, they died in combat, hehe, all five of them! What losers, didn't even get one shot off!

[B]

Scuse me lil boy, but if the Navy Seals can't kill me, i dun think u can! Besides, thats what they said(the Navy Seals), well, they died in combat, hehe, all five of them! What losers, didn't even get one shot off! [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't give about the navy seals but I'm no little boy you act like one but I'm not a little boy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]You are in a war with your best friend. After a battle, you decided to take a break and fall asleep by a tree. When you wake up, you see a man with a knife walking up to your friend (who's sleeping on a rock nearby). On the other side, you see 2 little kids playing and a soldier of the enemy walking towards them with a machine gun ready to shoot them. What do you do? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I'd have to pull out my .45 colt long barrel and bust a cap on their behinds :D I'd shoot the guy with the gun first, so he couldn't here mine go off and shoot me from there, then I'd shoot the guy with the knife... and then I'd shoot the guy with the gun again for good measure and because he shouldn't kill innocent chlidren.

Ya, if his was a war, I'd be armed at all times :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]

I don't give about the navy seals but I'm no little boy you act like one but I'm not a little boy [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe, you are one, but follow these wise words, u may think i am one, but i am the most dangerous person u will ever meet in ur life!

[B]

Hehehe, you are one, but follow these wise words, u may think i am one, but i am the most dangerous person u will ever meet in ur life! [/B][/QUOTE]More like, you are the most craziest person I will ever meet in my life! And the most stupidist, and the most idiotic, and the most blah blah blah blah blah........ hehe j/k

Anyway, you confuddle me sometimes, Akito......

[B]More like, you are the most craziest person I will ever meet in my life! And the most stupidist, and the most idiotic, and the most blah blah blah blah blah........ hehe j/k

Anyway, you confuddle me sometimes, Akito...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, thats good to hear!