OtakuBoards

this is sad...

july

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]I am still here..[/B][/QUOTE]

not to be mean, well actually, it was my intention, but I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S PINCHE CULO if you're here...

who are you tyco? and wassup vegeta? you did not send me those stories yet you know...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]

not to be mean, well actually, it was my intention, but I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S PINCHE CULO if you're here...

who are you tyco? and wassup vegeta? you did not send me those stories yet you know... [/B][/QUOTE]

haha.. that's funny you lil dirty whore! :) Nah, I am just playing.. that was just a joke... just a joke! just a joke!!! I really don't care.... if you read it carefully.. i said.. "i am here too.. like it matters or some bull **** like that" It's okay..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Shinji you deserved to have you (beep) banned^^ But im still here July^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

So you know shinji didn't hack the boards he accidently{if thats what you call it}told gendou about an exploit the site had and gendou used it which is y shinji is still here and gendou is all but a memory...I to thought shinji was the hacker here until i sent gendou an e-mail and he bassicly told me he did it and that he would do it again if he had the chance.So there...Also if shinji was the hacker i think he would have covered his tracks a lil better i mean i was able to get his i.p.{sorry but i had to i was afraid of you 2 hacking my site}so i think just about ne one that knows a lil about the net could.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Roxy89 [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'm still here,if you care...[sorry about the 'if you care' part....I'm not feeling so good now]...But anyways HI![/color]:) [/B][/QUOTE]

hi roxy!!! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]

So you know shinji didn't hack the boards he accidently{if thats what you call it}told gendou about an exploit the site had and gendou used it which is y shinji is still here and gendou is all but a memory...I to thought shinji was the hacker here until i sent gendou an e-mail and he bassicly told me he did it and that he would do it again if he had the chance.So there...Also if shinji was the hacker i think he would have covered his tracks a lil better i mean i was able to get his i.p.{sorry but i had to i was afraid of you 2 hacking my site}so i think just about ne one that knows a lil about the net could. [/B][/QUOTE]

I take offense to that, i never said that he would do it again. Shinji might've gotten the passwords, but I did most of the damage... uhh, i'm jus over at me friends house, u remember him, person, right? Well, I'm pissed at most of u, i've seen what u all write about me, and to think, I called most of u my friends, even the newb's who weren't even here when it happened write sh!t about me. Geeze, no respect for elders now a days. And one more thing! ALL U **** LIL KIDS STOP HITTING ON EVERY GIRL U SEE!!! IT'S **** IRRITATING!!!!

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]what about us big kids... can we hit on every girl we see? i mean i get to meet kittie in a month!!!!!!!! and im still trying to figure out where ginny lives lol... and anyway... what is done is done, most of us really know what went on, and i dont plan on telling anyone else what happened... btw july you should at least remember me... im osu_waterpolo just changed my name a while back... and im sure you are still mad at me lol... oh well just wanted to let ya know[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]what about us big kids... can we hit on every girl we see? i mean i get to meet kittie in a month!!!!!!!! and im still trying to figure out where ginny lives lol... and anyway... what is done is done, most of us really know what went on, and i dont plan on telling anyone else what happened... btw july you should at least remember me... im osu_waterpolo just changed my name a while back... and im sure you are still mad at me lol... oh well just wanted to let ya know[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

o kuja is gonna hit ginny lol... i'm gonna hide now...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic]btw july you should at least remember me... im osu_waterpolo just changed my name a while back... and im sure you are still mad at me lol...[/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

just by looking at your sig i knew it was you... and i don't know if i'm still mad at you...