OtakuBoards

this is sad...

july

according to everything that i've heard so far, pretty much all of my friends from this forum are banned... shinji hacked the boards? shinji was like one of my pals... i don't know anymore... these boards have lost their meaning for me now because i have to start all over again and make new friends... this stinks...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]according to everything that i've heard so far, pretty much all of my friends from this forum are banned... shinji hacked the boards? shinji was like one of my pals... i don't know anymore... these boards have lost their meaning for me now because i have to start all over again and make new friends... this stinks... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey baby :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]according to everything that i've heard so far, pretty much all of my friends from this forum are banned... shinji hacked the boards? shinji was like one of my pals... i don't know anymore... these boards have lost their meaning for me now because i have to start all over again and make new friends... this stinks... [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] *points 2 sig*[/color]

MY FRIENDS HACKED THE BOARD!!! those jerks didn't even let me in on it either...

and p.s. i knew it was shinji after reading the second post on this topic... i may not think quite often but i'm not a fool...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Shinji you deserved to have you (beep) banned^^ But im still here July^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]What the hell??? Shinji is NOT a bad person! I talked to him on AIM once, I didn't believe it was him for a while cause he wasn't being the mean guy he shows everyone on the board. He's acutally pretty cool...and so what if he [i]did[/i] hack into the boards, look what we got out of it! Out of the bad comes the good..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I'm still here too, just under a different name....

*points to sig*

but you probably guessed that already.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes I did already guess that! Wow you knew that I already guessed that, you MUST be some kinda god! lol.. *HONK!*[/SIZE]