Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Where online can I buy a samurai robe and hakama (pants)? I tried Amazon, but they only have silly costumes. I want to buy the traditional uniform. Does anyone know where online I can buy them besides EBay and Amazon? [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

[URL=http://www.centurymartialarts.com/]Century Martial Arts[/URL]

Try this site. It's a martial arts supply store, and Aikido/Kendo/Iaido uniforms are sold there, so I take it that it'll carry what you're looking for.

If not, then try googling other martial arts supply stores, seeing as how they have the real deal uniforms, as opposed to costumes. You can also purchase weapons (swords and what not) on those sites.

Hope that helps.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...