Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is this?


Recommended Posts

Guest fate5000
Posted
Quick Question! Who is this and from what anime is he from?

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/shorty-55/cs.jpg[/IMG]

and hi!
Guest animefreaknva
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Are you sure that, it's from an anime? it might just be something some one drew. but maybe it is from an anime, dunno. where'd ya get it?[/color]
Posted
Wasn't this pic originally in color? O_O I know I've seen it...

*goes through bookmarks in an attempt to find it*

I can't remember, even though I know I've been to the site this is from (and I'm about 80% said site was Japanese), but can't recall exactlly what it's from (or if it's original)

looks like Devilman to me though... I'll see if I can't find the site and check though (unless you've got it XD; which would help loads)
Guest fate5000
Posted
I got it off a forum. I entered a Draw-off and somebody entered this picture and im sooo sure that i have seen this before, i wanna expose them lol. Its an insult. I'll check out some Devilman sites.
Posted
I've checked through some anime sights that feature devilman and i don't know if i'm right for sure but i don't think that is Devilman.THe wings do look the same but I remember a Guy with a head that had 1 pointed part on each side of his head.I don't remember the bandages but it could be.I didn't really get into the series.
Guest fate5000
Posted
i dont think its from Devilman either...and the mystery continues...Somebody drew it, just not the guy who entered this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...