OtakuBoards

Piano

AtomskOO

Piano: The Melody of a Young Girl's Heart torrent(full name)

First of all I think the music in this anime is just wonderful. I think that I'm a sucker for the piano, because two of my favorite anime series and soundtracks are piano heavy(kare kano and Evangelion). This series at first was just a "filler" series between the finishing of Read or Die the TV/Hellsing and the beginning of KareKano/Eureka seveN. But unlike the usual filler series that I've watched in the past (air gear, Ys) I went back to finish it. Its so lovey dubey and predictable, but it has pianos and its cute! Something just draws me to it.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew an IRC channel with a bot that had the piano series and/or the soundtrack. The only ones that I know are nipponsei and nanashi and I dont believe that they had either.

filler* Meaning not necessarily something I like with the utmost respect but something entertaining. By no means am I trying to stomp on air gear and Ys, there are just something I like better.

[quote]Piano: The Melody of a Young Girl's Heart torrent(full name) [/quote][color=#007520]Firstly, Torrent isn't in the name of the Anime. It's a file that's used in its distribution.
Second, the illegal distribution of copyrighted materials (mp3s, anime torrents, etc.) aren't permitted on Otakuboards. Any replies with links to, or information on downloading the Piano Soundtrack will be deleted. This includes IRC channel/bot information. ;)

Make sure to read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/url] before you continue to post Atomsk00. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators.

-r2[/color]

[COLOR=Navy]Or if you live in the States, you could just watch Piano On Demand. That's where I got to see eight of it's episodes. In fact, that is a great way to see more anime in my opinion.

Anyways, back onto topic. I usually prefer faster paced anime, but this is fun to watch. I am not much into Piano music, but it is ok. At least I am not afraid to watch this anime in front of my mom. :)[/COLOR]