Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
fighting evil by moonlight
winning love by daylight,
never running from a real fight
he is the one named sailor wufei

he never turns his back on his friends
he's always there to defend
he's the one on who we can depend
he is the one named sailor...

sailor duo
sailor quatre
sailor heero
sailor trowa

fighting evil by moonlight
winning love by daylight,
never running from a real fight
he is the one named sailor wufei

he is the one sailor wufei!
Posted
WTF?! :blulaugh:hahahahaha!!! Oh my gosh!!! If heero and the gang were real, they would probably kick your a**!!! (I used to like Sailor Moon, but I grew out of it.)

Oh thanks. I needed a laugh. :haha:
Posted
Okay people, this is for anyone who wants to do this
I created this for anyone to write fics about sailor Wufei.

the idea came to me while watching sailor moon do her speech/pose thinggy and wufei just popped in my head so if anyone want to do this your free to do so

and DON'T ignore me!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by duomaxwell1202 [/i]
[B]Why do you do the funny stuff? [/B][/QUOTE]

Um... I have some ...uh Lets just say I'm a few tinnies short of a six-pack... at times.............................................. yeah um... have I said

fighting evil by moonlight
winning love by daylight,
never running from a real fight
he is the one named sailor wufei

he never turns his back on his friends
he's always there to defend
he's the one on who we can depend
he is the one named sailor...

sailor duo
sailor quatre
sailor heero
sailor trowa

fighting evil by moonlight
winning love by daylight,
never running from a real fight
he is the one named sailor wufei

he is the one sailor wufei! ???
Posted
That...was umm how can i put this in a nice way.... Umm, It was Interesting...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...