OtakuBoards

My Picture

Renee

I don't know what you guys though I looked like but, here's some pic's. The one's with the short hair is what I look like at the moment. *Hides behind chair* Ok, look!

[url]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/reneeg8/index.html?mtbrand=AOL_US[/url]

your so mean, "hiding your braces" anyway, i think you look sweet... you have an air of innocence about you... i used to have that, i guess it's gone because everytime i go to K-Mart, the security follow me around...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B]Hiding your braces? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

my braces are coming off in like 2 months... my **** deformed teeth lol, ok what did that have to do with this... anyways the pics arn't turning up...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]your so mean, "hiding your braces" anyway, i think you look sweet... you have an air of innocence about you... i used to have that, i guess it's gone because everytime i go to K-Mart, the security follow me around... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Heh, my bad. I meant it in a nice way. I think braces are foxy ;D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]your so mean, "hiding your braces" anyway, i think you look sweet... you have an air of innocence about you... i used to have that, i guess it's gone because everytime i go to K-Mart, the security follow me around... [/B][/QUOTE]
They do that with me too...I got kicked out of Super K-Mart.I tried to steal some stuff...Anyway you look pretty good Reene!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]I don't know what you guys though I looked like but, here's some pic's. The one's with the short hair is what I look like at the moment. *Hides behind chair* Ok, look!

[url]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/reneeg8/index.html?mtbrand=AOL_US[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

You look quite good. But I think you looked better with long hair.:)

[SIZE=1]Well 2 of em showed up completely, but the colors were pretty iffy, lol. But I saw em good enough.. I don't know what I thought you'd look like, but I dont think that was quite it! :D But you look good, and, like the rest said, you looked better with long hair..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Get the mop and bucket.... :-0----

I really should stop doing that....

But it's a shame that most of the pics end up all black. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]*gets a bucket and puts it under Nerdsy's drooling* Good Gawd! We're gonna need another bucket! Quick, it's almost to the top already! lol[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I personaly like long hair better. ;) I'll never cut my hair! ^^ No way! [/B][/QUOTE]

my hair is long in my opinion, but if you ever see some girls who've danced hula all their lives, their hair is long, they aren't allowed to cut it unless their kumuhula tells them so... i wanna make my hair shorter than my brother's... i don't know why... i guess just to throw people off....

i'm a guy..i had a long hair..i shaved it off cause i was afraid my hair gonna fall off..yes..i'm crazy..i'm regretting it ever since..re-growing it is like going through hell and back.

hmm, guys with long hair... *twitches* that sort of grosses me out... well, really it depends on how they look with long hair... i personally like short hair because retarded people who don't know how to fight usually pull hair in fights... it hurts like hell when your hair gets pulled... *rubs scalp* now i'm going to shut up and take another shower...