Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know what you guys though I looked like but, here's some pic's. The one's with the short hair is what I look like at the moment. *Hides behind chair* Ok, look!

[url]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/reneeg8/index.html?mtbrand=AOL_US[/url]
Posted
your so mean, "hiding your braces" anyway, i think you look sweet... you have an air of innocence about you... i used to have that, i guess it's gone because everytime i go to K-Mart, the security follow me around...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spike Spiegel [/i]
[B]Hiding your braces? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

my braces are coming off in like 2 months... my **** deformed teeth lol, ok what did that have to do with this... anyways the pics arn't turning up...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]your so mean, "hiding your braces" anyway, i think you look sweet... you have an air of innocence about you... i used to have that, i guess it's gone because everytime i go to K-Mart, the security follow me around... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Heh, my bad. I meant it in a nice way. I think braces are foxy ;D[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]your so mean, "hiding your braces" anyway, i think you look sweet... you have an air of innocence about you... i used to have that, i guess it's gone because everytime i go to K-Mart, the security follow me around... [/B][/QUOTE]
They do that with me too...I got kicked out of Super K-Mart.I tried to steal some stuff...Anyway you look pretty good Reene!
Posted
Stupid site! Grrrrr!:mad: I have to right click and go to show picture to see it! If you can't see it try that. Sorry, I'll see what I can do...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]I don't know what you guys though I looked like but, here's some pic's. The one's with the short hair is what I look like at the moment. *Hides behind chair* Ok, look!

[url]http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/reneeg8/index.html?mtbrand=AOL_US[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

You look quite good. But I think you looked better with long hair.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]

You look quite good. But I think you looked better with long hair.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, you looked better with long hair. :D
Posted
Oh my goodness! Screaming cuss words and hiting the computer didn't work! Can you belive it?

It turn's out that's all I can do, so if ya can't see me, and hitting your computer doesn't help, your screwed. :/
Posted
Well if you still cant get it to work try emailing me your pic and Ill put it up on a website. And if you dont trust me for some reason send it to someone else. Get them to do it.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well 2 of em showed up completely, but the colors were pretty iffy, lol. But I saw em good enough.. I don't know what I thought you'd look like, but I dont think that was quite it! :D But you look good, and, like the rest said, you looked better with long hair..[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Get the mop and bucket.... :-0----


I really should stop doing that....




But it's a shame that most of the pics end up all black. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]*gets a bucket and puts it under Nerdsy's drooling* Good Gawd! We're gonna need another bucket! Quick, it's almost to the top already! lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I personaly like long hair better. ;) I'll never cut my hair! ^^ No way! [/B][/QUOTE]

my hair is long in my opinion, but if you ever see some girls who've danced hula all their lives, their hair is long, they aren't allowed to cut it unless their kumuhula tells them so... i wanna make my hair shorter than my brother's... i don't know why... i guess just to throw people off....
Posted
i'm a guy..i had a long hair..i shaved it off cause i was afraid my hair gonna fall off..yes..i'm crazy..i'm regretting it ever since..re-growing it is like going through hell and back.

________________
[img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
Posted
hmm, guys with long hair... *twitches* that sort of grosses me out... well, really it depends on how they look with long hair... i personally like short hair because retarded people who don't know how to fight usually pull hair in fights... it hurts like hell when your hair gets pulled... *rubs scalp* now i'm going to shut up and take another shower...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...