NorykoAngelcry Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I like Adam Sandler's "Hannukah" songs.. though, those wouldn't really be chrismas carols.. hrmm... I dunno.. theres not really any xmas tunes i enjoy..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, that has to be one of MY favorite carols ^_^ We will just call it that at least. I have another that is going through my head right now. And the only time it can be song is when you have enough people to have the chorus going on. . . but . . . wow. . the name, words, and everything about it slips my mind =P though the chorus is going through my head right now . . . *sigh* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sara Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]Has anyone heard the song [i]Christmas Shoes[/i]?[/FONT]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 26, 2001 Author Posted December 26, 2001 hehe. Christmas Shoes! I've heard that song before!
kizu Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Well it isn't really a Christmas Carol but it is "the second week of deek camp" if that doesn't count then I would say "Walking in a Winter Wonder Land".
Chris.C Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Silent Night......... [/B][/QUOTE]Me too!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now