OtakuBoards

Fav. Christmas Carol

Dragon Warrior

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]What's your favorite Christmas song? I'd have to go with Carol of the Bells and Holy Night. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Carol of the Bells. And a musical piece by Pachabel..i dun know if it's strictly considered christmas, or what, but I love it....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I love [i]God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen[/i].

There's another one I loved, but now I can't remember how it goes, or what it's called...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]>_< I hate that! I listen to all this music, find one or two songs that i love--and then I completely forget how they go, or what they are called! [especially with classical or instrumental stuff. Hard to remember the melody when it switches from instrument to instrument, and without any words!]

Three contemp. songs I love:

Mary, Did You Know?
Breath of Heaven [Mary's Song]
Christmas Shoes[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]
[color=deeppink]I helped choreograph and dance a ballet peice to Amy Grant's version once. It was a gorgeous performance :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I would have loved to see it. ;)[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]*beats Britty over the head* No no, britty! None of that! [/B][/QUOTE]

*comes back* Sorry, sorry, sorry. I can't help it I like that cheesy little song. :D *pokes him with a candycane* *runs away, singing the chipmunk christmas song*

i perfer i saw mommy kissing santa clause or jingle bell rock but jingle bells is kool!!! lol i sang that when i was little like all the time even in the summer!!!! also i sang all i want 4 christmas is my 2 front teeth and it just so happens i lost my two front teeth 1 day befor i had to sing the stinkin song!!!!!!