OtakuBoards

Gundam again !

babyangel_shini

Wouldn't you rather see some other Gundam series? I know G-Gundam is going to be dubbed, so you'll probably get that sometime... Or one of the many other series? I've seen Gundam Wing from episode 20 or so, so I'd probably like to see it again just so I know what happens in those first episodes... But after that, I'd like to go onto something new... I hope they play 08th MS team over here... Or else we'll be stuck in the never-ending circle of Gundam Wing repeats...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by babyangel_shini [/i]
[B]its not all that, o8th ms...its pretty dang boring to me...yea and i know ur all thinking " yea, well thats just you!!"
And truth behold...it is ^_^ but i just love Duo so i dont care how many times they repeat gundam wing as long as it has duo in it ! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, this just in... We're getting Batman over here as well... BRING BACK GUNDAM WING!!

• 2 weeks later...
I think batman should be ditched, dragon ball z shud get less credit and air time that it does, and tenchi and gundam wing shud be shown more regularly than 11:30 @ nite.:mad:
I wouldnt mind seeing sum of the other series like g gundam, but i think gundam wing rocks so it should get more air time.