Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think G-Wing is pretty much dead, they have gone through the series like what? 6 times. I think they need to air some newer Gundam shows, like Stardust Mem, or 0080 during the day instead of just at night.
Posted
Heh...Well I personally think any anime beats Batman...but thats my opinion....And I was getting mad when they replaced it first time...but now I don't have much of a voice....lost cable..
Posted
No matter how many times they play the series it will never get old. every [COLOR=blue]time[/COLOR] you watch it you will find something new about it.:nope: smile: "thats wrong." Time Killer "Shut up."
Posted
Wouldn't you rather see some other Gundam series? I know G-Gundam is going to be dubbed, so you'll probably get that sometime... Or one of the many other series? I've seen Gundam Wing from episode 20 or so, so I'd probably like to see it again just so I know what happens in those first episodes... But after that, I'd like to go onto something new... I hope they play 08th MS team over here... Or else we'll be stuck in the never-ending circle of Gundam Wing repeats...
Posted
its not all that, o8th ms...its pretty dang boring to me...yea and i know ur all thinking " yea, well thats just you!!"
And truth behold...it is ^_^ but i just love Duo so i dont care how many times they repeat gundam wing as long as it has duo in it !
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by babyangel_shini [/i]
[B]its not all that, o8th ms...its pretty dang boring to me...yea and i know ur all thinking " yea, well thats just you!!"
And truth behold...it is ^_^ but i just love Duo so i dont care how many times they repeat gundam wing as long as it has duo in it ! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, this just in... We're getting Batman over here as well... BRING BACK GUNDAM WING!!
Posted
What does everyone have against Batman. Its a good show. Granted Gundam is has a much beter story and animations, I like Batman. I dont know, maybe its cause im and old DC/Marvel Comics fanaitic, but Batman is a quality show in my book.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think batman should be ditched, dragon ball z shud get less credit and air time that it does, and tenchi and gundam wing shud be shown more regularly than 11:30 @ nite.:mad:
I wouldnt mind seeing sum of the other series like g gundam, but i think gundam wing rocks so it should get more air time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...