BondFanatic Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=4][U][I][B]Well, vote on who you would most like to stab in the back.[/B] [/I] [/U] [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Zaku II Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Hmmm tough choice between dekem and amuro. wich one????? Cocky stuck up idiot with a smart mouth or Immature little squelly kid who hasnt gone through puberty yet Tough....really tough.....
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I'd have to say Relena. She can get to be pretty annoying sometimes. :rollseyes:
Mari DeRoot Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]Dunno who some of these ppl are...so I just randomly picked someone. Not like I'm a homicidal maniac...*grin*[/COLOR]
gundamcat17 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I f it helps ne one the way my models are setup hero is getting a beamscythe to the head care of deathscythe hell custom
Sailor Meike Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 yeah, i would like the stab Relene, i kinda hate her. She's soooooo annoying :rolleyes:
168_1432310898 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 ¤I would stab relena to me she's a b***h¤ ¤She's a spoiled little brat¤
Zero-Sama Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Releena.I want her to die a horrable death.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Saiyan God Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Relena should burn in the feiry depths of hell
Sephiroth Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 hmmm, tough choice out of relena and dekim, I would choose dekim....
The 8th MS Team Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=3]You should kill Relena in a way so painful, so scarring that I'll tell you now! Kill her[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Heero should be found seduced into falling in love with another person from a totally different series! [/SIZE] [SIZE=4]ip her off give her the keys to the hotel room and Watch her die painfully from a heart attack cuz Heero's Kissing that other Anime girl! HAHHAHAHHA HOOHOHOHOH The B*tch F*cks And F*ckin Dies with Jelousy! To further torture her, Let her watch them F*cking[/SIZE] Sorry this is the only Really painful way to Die!!!!! :eek:
Shinigami Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 anyway Relena dies is okay with me. Hey...The 8th MS Team...you need to put that on the thread ways to kill relena! nice one!:laugh:
Saturn_Healer Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 I voted Dekim to stab, such an A$$ for creating operation meteor. I would want to stab him.
BondFanatic Posted September 4, 2001 Author Posted September 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saturn_Healer [/i] [B]I voted Dekim to stab, such an A$$ for creating operation meteor. I would want to stab him. [/B][/QUOTE] One problem. If Operation Meteor never happened, the good stuff in GW would not have happened.
Shinigami Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 :p [SIZE=8]Hey...you cant win at everything. [/SIZE] [SIZE=10]We can still kill Relena though...[/SIZE] *goes off to plan the murder* :flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now