vegeta rocker Posted September 11, 2006 Posted September 11, 2006 Have any of you ever encountered a website that literally has no purpose for being created? Or a site that is just so weird you can't believe someone actually put it together. i can't rememeber the URL now but i once found a website that revolved around a girl displaying her dead pets in jars.
Albert Flasher Posted September 11, 2006 Posted September 11, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]What about [url]www.penisland.com?[/url] Pen Island has to be the worst name for a website ever. It's all about pens. Who the hell is that obsessed with pens? Autistic kids? Another wierd one is [url]www.whorepresents.com[/url]. Who Represents is a site dedecated to what agent represents what celebrity. It's really wierd. Plus it has a funny name.[/COLOR]
The13thMan Posted September 11, 2006 Posted September 11, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]Dude, i know exactly what you're talking about. Check out this page, it is so totally frickin' useless. Red 6, you'd get a kick outta this one. [URL=http://otakuboards.com/member.php?u=24719]Useless web page[/URL] I mean, it's just about this one strange kid. I think he made it about himself, what a lewser. If i were like talking to him or something i'd totally say, like get a life dude. Just sayin'. ^L^ [/FONT][/COLOR]
Goodbye, Face Posted September 11, 2006 Posted September 11, 2006 [font=arial][size=1][url]http://www.canspidersfart.com/[/url] Yep! This one takes the cake for sure. There's nothing I can say to add to it, so sorry about the **** post. XD[/font][/size]
Ikillion Posted September 11, 2006 Posted September 11, 2006 [COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][URL=http://www.zombo.com/]Zombo,[/URL] Welcome to Zombocom... YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!...at zombocom... Even though it really is useless its funny to listen to, you get a special surprise at the end as well =D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
musical_kitten Posted September 12, 2006 Posted September 12, 2006 Wow this is funny!!! I personally find some of those sim games incredibly weird. My sister loves those, so she's constantly asking me to help her find a new one, so I'll just give you a site that has a whole bunch of those games on them. [url]http://www.virtualpet.com/vp/links/links.htm[/url] I mean, would YOU want a camel? Or have a sheep farm? Or have a cyber flower? I mean, seriously.
lea Posted September 12, 2006 Posted September 12, 2006 [QUOTE=Red 6][COLOR=Sienna]What about [url]www.penisland.com?[/url] Pen Island has to be the worst name for a website ever. It's all about pens. Who the hell is that obsessed with pens? Autistic kids? Another wierd one is [url]www.whorepresents.com[/url]. Who Represents is a site dedecated to what agent represents what celebrity. It's really wierd. Plus it has a funny name.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] So you think the second link has a funny name? I dont think you wanna know how startled I was when I 'misread' your first link's name.... *grins sheepishly*
Raiyuu Posted September 12, 2006 Posted September 12, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]In the same vein as Red 6's contributions, I think the Mole Station nursery school has the most unfortunate URL I've ever seen: [url]www.molestationnursery.com[/url]. Would you send your children there? But in terms of utterly pointless websites, I think [url]www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com[/url] takes the [b]biscuit[/b], fufufu.[/FONT]
2010DigitalBoy Posted September 12, 2006 Posted September 12, 2006 I feel sorry for all the terribly named sites, especially Mole Station XD My vote goes to every ytmnd ever created. I enjoy some of them, but they honsetly dont need to exist.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now