OtakuBoards

Unanswered Curiosity

kakkarot ssj4

What kind of taopic is this? Topics are for people to discuss, this is just a yes or no anwser. It should be closed. On topic, whatevea Gohan and Videl got on the scoring test, it must hav been strong enough for the competition. Besides that, I don't care at all what they got because it is not important. Goten and Trunks fighting as ssj would be more interesting because of their increased strength and abilitites, but their fight was fine as it was. Don't post topics like this in the future.

What senseless bickering. If you think the topic should be closed, which I'm not necessarily saying it shouldn't be, simply take it up with a moderator. Arguing amongst yourselves is probably going to end up in a flame war. Anyway, I don't care what they got on the punch test. Gohan couldn't have hit it his hardest anyway. As for the SSJ battle, it wouldn't have been much better. Both are nearly even in terms of power. If both went SSJ, the battle would have been nearly the same because they would have still been on equal levels.