Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
how many of you wanted to know what the great saiyaman and videl got on the punch test???

how many of you wanted trunks and goten to battle it out in ssj in the jr competiotion?? cause it just sucked
Posted
I'm ,mad because Gohan and the others who can go ssj (except Vegeta of course) were worried about people showing there true power come they'd be lucky if they don't accidentally blow them up the first one I'd like to know also.

Goten and trunks should fight ssj :mad:
Posted
What kind of taopic is this? Topics are for people to discuss, this is just a yes or no anwser. It should be closed. On topic, whatevea Gohan and Videl got on the scoring test, it must hav been strong enough for the competition. Besides that, I don't care at all what they got because it is not important. Goten and Trunks fighting as ssj would be more interesting because of their increased strength and abilitites, but their fight was fine as it was. Don't post topics like this in the future.
Posted
What senseless bickering. If you think the topic should be closed, which I'm not necessarily saying it shouldn't be, simply take it up with a moderator. Arguing amongst yourselves is probably going to end up in a flame war. Anyway, I don't care what they got on the punch test. Gohan couldn't have hit it his hardest anyway. As for the SSJ battle, it wouldn't have been much better. Both are nearly even in terms of power. If both went SSJ, the battle would have been nearly the same because they would have still been on equal levels.
Posted
Yes that is true. I said nearly equal. Trunks is stronger than Goten in his normal state and in ssj. Thus, it would have most likely ended with him being the victor. As a matter of fact, he would have probably won with the full nelson.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...