OtakuBoards

Cant edit MyOtaku Profile...

Elf_Of_Light

[QUOTE=Elf_Of_Light]I tried contacting them, but I didint get a response?

Is there anyone anything else that I could do that might solve the probleme ?[/QUOTE]

[color=maroon]Assuming you've waited a reasonable amount of time after contacting the MyO staff, and that you followed Petie's directions to the letter earlier, there doesn't seem to be anything I can think of that'd help you out.

Unless you've configured your browser's cookie permissions strangely...[/color]

[QUOTE=ri0t][color=maroon]Assuming you've waited a reasonable amount of time after contacting the MyO staff, and that you followed Petie's directions to the letter earlier, there doesn't seem to be anything I can think of that'd help you out.

Unless you've configured your browser's cookie permissions strangely...[/color][/QUOTE]

I dont think its my browser, because I tried editing it at school and I got the same probleme... I think it might be a probleme in my account or something but I dont know.

[font=Verdana][color=blue]If it's not working in multiple places, it probably is your account and your only option is to contact someone on the Staff there. They are very busy people so you may not get a response right away. Wait a while and if you still haven't heard from anyone, re-send the email with a more prominent subject (if you haven't done this already) so it might catch the reader's attention a little better.[/color][/font]